Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

Bracing for Laundry

I am unimpressed with myself. I have managed very little, and I need to pull myself together. One of the things I need to do is to treat bear's shirts to get out the ink. He currently has four shirts that are unwearable due to black splodges. Bear has explained to me at length why this is not his fault. I am considering putting a 'subscribe and save' repeat order for the stain remover. Bear is taking this calmly and working on blending the pencils.

Other than that, all I know is that everyone in the house is sooooo tired. I am blaming the weather. It is humid and energy sapping. Bear is off his food so I'm feeding him grapes and chicken sandwiches. This means that DH and I can have food that bear utterly rejects, like chili and pasta. I'm getting an iron supplement because I can not get moving.

In fact, everyone in the household is exhausted. Bear is coming to the end of the school year and DH has had a lot of visiting with company which he has completely loved, but he is an introvert so he needs to recharge. I foresee a lot of quiet evenings and weekends over the next month.

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete