Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Another Quiet Day

Well, I say quiet, but it had its moments. A very long, articulated lorry pulled out in front of me on a roundabout, which was interesting. This is why my dashcam does not record audio inside the car. Bear went to the doctor and while it's not something I particularly want to blog about, and it's not acute, I'm going to have to keep an eye on him. And we had another electric surge, apparently due to roadworks about half a mile away.

The electric surge was scary. It turned bear's computer off, and the light was so bright, about double the brightness, I switched it off quickly because I was scared it would explode. I didn't have much on, though, so fortunately nothing blew. At least, nothing has gone that I have found out about. I'll have to do a check later. Some houses further down had no power at all. I wish they would stop doing that. Also, it feels like thunder here, but the weather forecast is very dull, with a chance of a shower, so perhaps I'm just tired.

Bless - I need to stock up my soups. They really are a life saver, and the pal that visits the most is on a fitness regime (he's very talented at sport) and he loves the soups, so it make sense to have drawer full. 

DH has the courtesy car now, so his car can be repaired. It's the same make and model as his own car, but without some of the fancier features, so at least he's not struggling to find the windscreen wipers. I've only just learned to flash my lights.

Hugs to all!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete