Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Not a Good Day

Kate - grated apple and raw carrot will definitely make it on to the plates, but when I'm a little more with it.

Bear's pal had a nasty fall and the bathroom has now got more mud and blood than normal. Poor kid slid along the dirt on his knee. I sluiced the worst off with the shower head, added antiseptic, covered with a large plaster and gave him a lift home. I suggested a long soak in the bath, and told him that it was okay to call me for lifts etc if it got worse. I'm a little worried. He's a good lad, and he has awesome parents, but I'm used to him hanging around and being topped up with food. I don't like to think of him hurting.

Also, found bugs in bear's room. I think they are 'biscuit beetles' which shouldn't hurt him, but ewwwwwwwwwww! Bear doesn't take food into his room, but I suspect they came in with a 'herbal sleep pillow'. I need to sort out bear's room. Bear's room is several feet deep. It's going to be a long weekend. Thank goodness that it is forecast to get cooler. 

I'll be glad when this weather breaks.

Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete