Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Day Two of the Week

I feel like I've had a week of stuff already. I think it's the weather, though. We've had a lot of thunder, and it's left me unsettled.

I got out early and went to the tip on the ring road!!! Of course, it's the school holidays and it was 8.15am so it was nice and quiet. It's still nerve wracking for me. As a treat, I took the back roads to Batley to drop off some stuff at the Salvation Army. On the way there, at an awkward junction, I went past a motorcyclist who had apparently been knocked off his bike. There were a few cars pulled up and an ambulance as well as the poor man with his arm in a sling. It was a good reminder to watch at that junctions, and all junctions.

Beetles continue, but are getting less. I'm hoping to get a little further over the week. Bear's pal with the knee called around this afternon and while he has some awesome scrapes and bruises, he is doing okay and didn't even need a lift home.

Writing stuff - I had a piece accepted by an anthology. This is an anthology that comes out every autumn with a Halloween theme, and I got accepted into the third anthology.


It's an anthology where all the profits go to charity:water, and I'm really giddy to be involved even in this little way. I'll share when it is published. 

And I managed a very short response to the writing prompt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment