Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Another Week

JustJill - a quiet bear makes all purchases worth it!

Today has been sort of odd. I'm still suffering from a grumbly tum, and I'm nodding over the keyboard. I had a dentist check up today and I drove there!!! I am so unfamiliar with the area, but I checked Google maps, and went for it. The large car park nearby was horrifically busy, but I managed, and I feel quite triumphant about it. By the time I got home, that was the morning gone, and I don't seem to have got any momentum going, but it could be worse.

Writing stuff - I'm starting a Weekly Writing Prompt. I've mainly started it to get me writing a little flash fiction on a weekly basis, but thought I would share the fun. If you are interested, have a look here, and the idea is that you look at the pic and/or the quotation and see what you can come up with - fact, fiction, poetry or prose, and with a theoretical limit of max 500 words (no minimum) but I don't check. If you want to link the story in the comments, then go for it and I will share, but you can see if you can take it further, perhaps as a seed for a longer story, or perhaps you can try and market it to one of the places that take flash fiction. There is already an entry, from Rebekah Jonesy, which you can read here.

Now I'm going to tootle off to bed before I start snoring at my keyboard. Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete