Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Still Too Hot

I am almost melting. Bear has spent most of the day playing out with the neighbouring kids, so far without incident. I'm making some lined curtains in the hope it will keep the heat out. I'm just about on my knees - and if we do get thunderstorms (which I love), I'll probably sleep through them.

Writing Stuff - My response to this week's writing prompt is here. If you would like to read other people's responses (and there have been some awesome ones from the past few weeks), they are usually shared in the comments or I share them on Facebook. My author's 'I am a person' is here and the author page that I'm supposed to have is here. It's mostly writing stuff on them, so perhaps not interesting, but it's there.

Hugs to all


No comments:

Post a Comment