Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Still Too Hot

The lined curtains I am supposed to be sewing are something of a struggle. They need more than one width of lining. I'm hoping that the weight will be fine for the heading tape, as I've overlapped the lining and it's thick and heavy stuff. I know that there are ways and means of doing this, but I'm not sure about looking them up and I'd like to get them finished before the first frost. I may still get my sewing machine out, though I'm worried that it has got damp. You can tell it's desperate when I'm talking about using the sewing machine.

DH and bear inhaled the rice salad I made. They never seem to get enough of it, although I may start ringing the changes at the weekend. I may do a side of grated raw carrot tomorrow. You can't have too many veggies.

I am so tired. Last night was disturbed by thunder, although we were let off lightly here compared to a lot of places. I can't wait until I'm complaining that it's too cold.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete