Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

Calm(ish) Sunday

Thank you for all the kind words for bear. I have passed on hugs, and they were very appreciated.

Wherethejourneytakesme - that's so hard, having to get a PhD for a job you have done for years! And degrees are not inexpensive. It's kind of heartening to hear of your daughter, and JustJill's daughter who have achieved so much. I'll just keep encouraging and listening.

And thank you for those who have given me encouragement. I just do my best, and try and listen to what he is saying, and take my time with him. I feel very inadequate. Today had some hiccups, and dinner was somewhat uninspired as he needed some fuss as I was making it, but we have had a pretty good day, with lots of colouring, knitting and some relaxed hanging out. Bear has been sorting through the pencils, which have a colour named on them. We have already discussed 'sanguine' (sort of brown in the pencil, perhaps dried blood coloured), and dark lividity (practically black), but here is sapphire and light sapphire.


I would have gone nearer navy and french navy, but there you go. Obviously you are seeing the colours through the lens of my camera and the screen you are using, but it's not what I would call sapphire. The pencils are made in China for a company apparently based in Mauritius with an address in French, so there may have been differences in translation.

Writing stuff - I've been going through a lot of the older White Hart stories and remembering some plans I had for the characters. I'm going to have to reluctantly wind it down, I think, because it's getting in the way of writing novels in the same setting, but I'm sure I'll manage a story or two on the way, and may even manage a few associated novels. I can't say thank you enough for the encouragement I've had for those stories. It's been seriously amazing.

Hugs to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete