Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Still Too Hot

I am just about cooked! I am soooo hot. Bear is doing much better, but still hot. Bear hasn't heard from his pal, but I don't think that's unusual from teenage lads.

Bless - I'm impressed that our weather has made across to you, but it's significantly hot all over Europe. Hopefully it will break this weekend.

Witch Hazel - I assumed that one of the reasons to take my test was to have the ability to give lifts - lots and lots of lifts. It was a little odd, as one of his neighbours had an inflatable paddling pool set up on one side of the actual road, where cars would normally park, and there was a huge van at the end where apparently DH does a three point turn, so I ended up reversing back down the street, trying to avoid picnic tables and the paddling pool, and reversing around a corner. It's no longer a requirement for passing the test, but I seem to be reversing around corners several times a week. I have to do some tight manoeuvring when I drop off bear's pal from school as well.

I'm not doing well in the heat. I'm just about ready to flop. Fingers crossed that the forecast break in the weather turns up.

Writing stuff - this week's instalment from the White Hart is here.

I hope this post made sense. The heat and the lack of sleep is taking its toll. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment