Pages

Thursday 14 October 2021

Different Day, Same Situation

My toothache has almost gone. It's a shame about the raging sore throat, aching muscles and sniffles. I could really do without it.

What makes it all interesting is the appointment to see the dentist about getting sedated is on Saturday. I can't go if I have a sore throat. I have been waiting for this appointment for something like six months. 

On the bright side, DH and I have started watching 'Ghosts' on BBC iPlayer, and have just spent a very fun evening. 

Writing stuff - today's story is a new one with Kane and you can find it here, along with links to the other goodies of the rest of the October Frights Blog Hop.

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hate going to the dentist. I hope you feel better before the appointment!

    ReplyDelete