Pages

Sunday 24 October 2021

Lovely and Quiet

Nothing much happened here. It has all been calm. Well, apart from Liverpool beating Manchester United by five goals. There was some noise here then. To any Man U fans reading this - I'm not saying anything more as it's cruel to mock the afflicted. Seriously - better luck with the next coach.

Writing stuff - I've spent most of today fighting with a story that I've just had to abandon. I need to learn when to quit. Today's spooky story is here. We're two thirds through October and I'm enjoying the stories. There are some old favourites, and some new ones, and I hope that everyone else is enjoying them as well. I won't know what to do with myself at the end of October. 

Hugs and good health to all. 










1 comment:

  1. Quiet is good lol. I didn't watch the game but heard about it. What a score!

    ReplyDelete