Pages

Sunday 31 October 2021

Happy Halloween!

Ann - thank you so much! I feel incredibly hugged by that. The encouragement I get means a lot to me. I will be incredibly crass and mention the books I've got on Amazon - list here. Watch out for when I figure out how to put them on sale. And thank you for that as well because when I went to review the list of books, I realised that not only was it a mess, but that three books were missing. So not only have you given me a huge boost of encouragement, but you've got me doing some much needed updating. Thank you.

And also, thank you to everyone who gives their encouragement. It's a big deal, and I am really, really grateful.

The writing stuff is quite mixed in today, as that is what I have been fighting all day. I wanted to give a really big, stonking, epic story for the finish. I couldn't seem to get it out. There were some interruptions over the last few days, but I should have sorted it a while ago. The last day of October's spooky stories is here, which is a much shorter snippet, but still fun, I think. It's just not the blockbuster ending I hoped for.

Bear has been happily working his way through the Skulduggery Pleasant books for the last few days. I haven't had the heart to remind him about the revision he was supposed to have been doing. I daresay I shall hear all about it on the way to school tomorrow, but I can live with that. He's had a week off, and I think that he is the better for it.

The weather here has been shocking, and there has been a distinct lack of trick-or-treaters. This is just as well, as I forgot to get the sweeties in.

I think I shall settle down tonight with the Strictly Come Dancing Results show, followed by Nightmare before Christmas with extra knitting and a stiff drink. 

Hugs and good health to all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment