Pages

Friday 15 October 2021

Sniff

Tooth is almost 100% pain free. I wish I hadn't got the cold that followed. It is just a cold. I can't overdramatise it. However I do feel pretty poorly.

When DH or bear feel poorly, they get upset stomachs. Everyone has their own idiosyncracies. Mine is that my nose runs. It runs like Usain Bolt. I am on my second large box of tissues of the day. It is ridiculous. Apart from anything else, it makes tasks like washing up a nightmare and I feel unclean. I'm giving myself another night to let it get out of my system before I start taking antihistimines. I am so fed up. 

This morning I risked antagonising the sparrows and cut back the fuchsia where it overhung the path. People can now get past. I got this pic.It's a pic of the sun shining through some virginia creeper on the fence at the school, and from the front of our house it almost looked like stained glass.


I love virginia creeper and I love the colour it turns at this time of year. It may not be a brilliant pic, but I couldn't resist it.

Writing stuff - today is the last day of October Frights Blog Hop so check out the links in the bottom of the today's story if you are interested. 

Hugs and good health to all. 


1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! My son has had a horrible cold. It seems to be going around here.

    ReplyDelete