Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Ouch in a Good Way

I had my Covid booster this afternoon. To be honest, it was great as it was awkward driving to get there which calmed me down a lot. There seem to be roadworks everywhere.

Poor DH is driving my car now, and is taking bear into town to get some climbing shoes. Bear is growing wonderfully fast, and is now as tall as me. It won't be long before I'm asking him to get things from high shelves for me (I'm 5'7", so not too small. I hope bear towers over me by the end). The strength that bear is developing from climbing means that he is now extremely useful for lifting heavy packages when they are delivered and opening jars. I very much approve.

Writing stuff - I don't think that I'll do a writing thing like this for next October. I've been hammered by so much in way of abscesses, colds and general naff raff that I've not been able to post as much new stuff as I would like. Still, I hope it has been fun, for the old and the new stuff. Today's post is here.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment