Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Finally Friday

Heather - thank you! My grandmother talked to everyone and anyone, often without pause. Our little family seems to have the same sort of fussiness. DH only likes Heinz baked beans and I only like Heinz tomato soup. Bear, well, his preferences change with the wind, but while they are here, they are strong. I sometimes take the attitude of 'challenge accepted' and sometimes I just enjoy the fun of shopping around. 

Today has been a funny sort of day. I feel shattered, and I'm blaming the weather. I also have eye strain, so I think I ought to keep this short.

I had a few deliveries today, including some colour changing powders and some papers for craft. I hope they are colour changing powders (to add to acrylic paint) because I have no idea what to do with them if they're not.



I also got a bundle of broken jewellery from eBay. I suspect I will be able to play with it for hours.


The fuchsia is as long as my car again. I don't want to prune it back too much this time, though. Today as I pulled up with bear after pick up, half a dozen sparrows shot out of it at high speed, followed by another group of maybe three, then another group of perhaps four, all squabbling. It was like watching clowns getting out of a clown car.



Writing stuff - October is here. The big story I was trying to write didn't work. So I've moved the stories up and I hope to have something new for you to enjoy soon. As it is, today's story is here.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your crafty bits. I have to have a good old sort through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for Morrisons tomato soup nobody has noticed that i changed from Heinz several months ago...lol

    ReplyDelete