Pages

Sunday 24 December 2023

One More Sleep Till Christmas

DH was out today meeting up with friends to exchange presents until around 2pm. I did a little pottering around and savoured the peace. I had a run out after DH got home, as I fancied stretching the wheels. I called into Tesco but there was practically nothing marked down. I believe that the food that reaches short date today is donated to shelters and places that help those who need the food this Christmas. I thoroughly approve.

I still picked up some Tesco gluten free chocolate mini muffins which are glorious. 

We've got a big candle sitting between DH and I for the rest of the holidays.


We had it lit during A Muppet Christmas Carol and it hardly burned down at all, so I suspect that it may last until New Year. 

We watched the Muppet Christmas Carol after dinner and then just chilled while listening to carols. I knitted a couple more inches of the hat. I think that I need to put some decent work into the knitting to get a few done by the end of the holidays. 

I probably won't post tomorrow, so I'm wishing everyone a wonderfully Happy Christmas, a peaceful and prosperous New Year and a generally awesome time over the holiday season.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments: