Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Today was a Win

I've not got a lot of stuff done today but I did get to the audiology clinic. Apparently my hearing is great. I just have issues with ongoing static, also known as tinnatus. I remembered to get a pic of the building. It's one of those new ones that are just for one thing.


However it's on the edge of Bradford and no-one likes driving in Bradford.

I may not have got huge amounts done, but I got out of the house and had a medical appointment without freaking out which is amazing. I just have to work with the tinnatus. 

Writing stuff - I wrote a little chat here about gift giving and my memories of it. When you have one parent who treats gift giving as a top level mission and another parent who can't always guarantee to get the month of your birthday right, you grow up with a generous perspective on the matter.

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You got your hearing test done! Celebrate the win! Apparently, there are many causes for tinnitus; hope your doctor can figure out what might be causing your tinnitus and find ways to reduce it.
    I enjoyed reading your post about gift giving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post - I had fun remembering at a safe distance.
      Tinnatus is a funny thing, and I think that I may have to just live with it. At least I know that it's nothing wrong with my ears.

      Delete