Pages

Monday 18 December 2023

Poor Bear

Bear was up until the early hours with his cough. He slept in this morning and ended up taking the day off. He's talking about going in tomorrow, but I'm not sure that he's fit for rags. It's all the signs of the classic 'winter bug' which will go when it goes. He hasn't taken a test, but I'm not sure that we have a current one in. I'll have to ask him.

Him being home threw me off a little and I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I still got to tick a lot of boxes on on the list. I even managed to get out as bear wanted stuff for lunch so I ran out and picked up some good stuff for him. 

I also hung some solar powered garden lights to hopefully deter the rats. As we are directly under a street light, I'm not overly optimistic, but it gets them out there. It was just about dusk when I took this pick and you can see the lights starting to glow, even though they weren't fully charged.


I have some other solar powered lights that I want to get out, also from Aldi, but we need to clear some space in the garden first.

Writing stuff - I've worked a response to a writing prompt here

Hugs and good health to all.

4 comments: