Pages

Thursday 14 December 2023

Some Good Parts

I left the house twice today - once to Tesco and once to Aldi for the apples that I'd forgotten. I took a picture of the car park at Aldi late at night as I realised that I hadn't taken any pics.


Shopping at 9.30pm has it's benefits. At least I could park without any trouble. I didn't get much done apart from that. I also spent time on the Christmas delivery. 

I've been ignoring the lists this week and I'm significantly less productive. I think that I'll start again next Monday, while doing my best for the next three days. 

I can't believe that it's so near Christmas! We have decorations up, but it doesn't feel like it's near. I feel almost ambushed. The present pile for bear is a shadow of former years but now he's getting driving lessons instead. Sometimes I look at him and wonder how he got so tall! 

Hugs and good health to all. 

8 comments:

  1. Time really does seem to be flying by, doesn't it? There are only - shock, horror, gasp - two weeks until the end of the year. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel ready and I can't believe that the time has gone so fast!

      Delete
  2. I remember when you were learning to drive it seems no time ago. Bear is really stretching his wings now. Driving lessons already. He's growing up so quickly isn't he.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been nearly four years since I passed my test. He is so grown up now - it's hard to believe.

      Delete
  3. We (the royal we!) have put up lights out side our bungalow so we feel a lot more Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas lights. I think that it lifts spirits.

      Delete
  4. Well done getting out of the house twice.
    The days are flying by! I'm not ready for it to be almost Christmas and the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete