Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2023

Still Cold

I know that it's not nearly as cold here as it is in some other places, but it's still cold. 



The pics were taken at 11am. I think that I should at least trim Gladys back to the wall now. The flowers are finished. 


I don't think that the car fully thawed all day.

I'm keeping up to the lists. I'm missing some, but on the whole, they're keeping me grounded. It's far from perfect, but it's a start and better than nothing.

I had a Morrisons delivery today. I really wanted the sack of onions at £3.49 for 4kg and picked up a few other things that were on offer. I keep forgetting how bad their deliveries are. The bags are packed by machine so the poor delivery driver has to deal with customers getting bags with the bread on the bottom of a bag and the tins of soup stacked over it. It's so frustrating. I think that I'll just have to drive to Morrisons, which gives me the chance to pick up bargains but ups the chance of impulse buys. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh that bagging is so frustrating!

    It does look frosty! Been cold most of the day here. I really need some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have it far colder and I don't envy you!

      The bagging drives me nuts

      Delete
  2. Oh, poor Gladys! She looks a bit frozen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think she'll be dying back now, and goodness only knows what I'll post about.

      Delete