Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

My Mother Should Have Warned Me

I think that eBay is the sort of friend that my mother should have warned me about.  Mind you, my late mother passed before I had even heard of eBay, but really she should have said something.


The two yellow parcels contained this.


Around twenty metres of actually very pleasant voile in good condition.  I've seen a pretty scarf I can make (which is incredibly easy).  It takes about half a metre.  I've got some other ideas as well.  However, darn.  It cost 99p plus p&p and the amount on the parcel stamps was 50p less than the amount charged on the eBay listing.

Mind you, the lavender from the zillion lavender plants father planted mean I have all the means to make great lavender bags - and Christmas presents!  The church sale of work will be able to use them, and to be honest I quite like having a few around.  It still probably won't use up all the fabric, but I can save it until next year.  And the year after.  And the year after that.  I do want it in my stash, though. It could be fun.

Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed I'm outbid by lunchtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment