Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Rosemary for Rememberance

My rosemary tree is in!  I hope to surround it with herbs.  I've planted some purple carrot and purple spring onion seeds as well.  Bear donated some stones from his rock collection (things he has picked up off the road) to put at the bottom of the tub.  I felt I under surveillance as I swear a bee was hovering as if on guard for ages, right in front of the front step.  It wasn't a hover fly, it was a bee, but I think it was a little confused.  I also had a bumble bee bumbling around.  It was so big I thought it would show up on radar.  The laurels opposite are all in flower which is attracting the bees and the scent is lovely.

In fact it has been a busy day.  First of all the plumbers came at 8am and fixed the toilet flush.  They did a lovely job.  Then I called in to see father.  He is fed up.  He feels that the healthcare professionals have given up.  To be honest there is little more they can do.  It has been hard.  Still, as they are digging up a massive roundabout near to father, the buses are all over the place and I had to pick a route that wasn't going along the main road.  It was a bit of a challenge.  Here is an overview of some of the works

Image from highwaysindustry.com who are doing their best

I'm sure it is going as well as can be expected, but it is causing havoc with the rush hour buses.

The man who was supposed to fit the lights didn't show up, but there was another play date.  It looks like the lights will be tomorrow.  Poor lad hasn't been well (I know him, he's lovely).

Now I just need to work out what the new neighbours are like two doors down.  I think they'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment