Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Unsurprised

Everyone goes through this.  The grieving and the sense of loss.  I feel like I am trying to knit fog.  I am certainly not up for anything intellectually challenging, I found putting tins away a bit of a stretch.  It isn't fun, but it isn't unsurprising.

The first installment of my random purchases made over the weekend have arrived.  It could be worse.  Actually, it could be anything.  Though I am not as bad as Dave Gorman who apparently only realised his eBay issues when a hot air balloon he didn't remember ordering appeared.  I am uneasily aware that this isn't impossible for me.

Bear has been his usual, wonderful self, but I wish I could find the magic button that meant he wouldn't interrupt when I am on the phone trying to understand complicated financial matters through a bewildered haze.  At least bear didn't have company!

I am not sure what I am going to do now.


Apparently it is an extremely inexpensive carrot sharpener.

No comments:

Post a Comment