Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Bear is Awesome

Wherethejourneytakesme - thank you! It's quiet now. When bear was younger and father was with us, it was a fair take on chaos!

Bear had his report today. He's expected to get mainly A+ in his subjects and he's doing okay. There was a blip with English, which I will worry about later. However his attitude to learning was amazing. I told him to pick his reward.

It's been a funny sort of day. I'm still feeling quite under the weather. And I can't find bear's favourite jeans for non uniform day tomorrow. 

Writing stuff - I wrote a quick chatty piece on my writing blog here about my favourite author. I'll be putting in more articles like that in the new year. I'd be grateful if you would share any thoughts or opinions you have on this.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments: