Pages

Sunday 26 December 2021

Happy Boxing Day

Sharon - thank you. I bet the pictures are amazing. Sending hugs.

I hope everyone had a wonderful, marvellous, safe and warm Christmas. It's the darkest time of the year and we need a little light. But it is getting better. I had a look on timeanddate.com and today, at my location, is 8 hours and 26 minutes long, but tomorrow will be four minutes longer. The sun will still be setting before dinner time, but it will be a slightly longer day and I'm holding on to that hope.

Also, too full of food to move.

Bear is happy. Part of his Christmas present was a set of properly weighted juggling balls. I can see a claim on our insurance looming and I keep begging him to stay away from the electronics while he's juggling. It's making him happy, though. DH seemed happy with his stuff, and I am thrilled I got candles and an wonderful steampunk cat figure. When I can move properly, I will take a picture.

I managed to go for a short drive yesterday. My poor car needed a bit of a run, so I headed up the ring road and got up to 70mph for a short stretch. I really didn't enjoy it though and ended up lost in Bradford, which is a scary place to drive. I was planning on getting a little more of a run today, but there was a faint dusting of snow. It wasn't enough to really be a hazard, but it was slushy, wet and deceptive and there was a lot of standing water. I went back home.

And it's been wonderfully, fantastically dull. I even dozed off.

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment