Pages

Monday 20 December 2021

Walking

I had an awful night last night - the sort where the covers have fourteen sides. I managed to drag myself out, though, and called in at Aldi and Tesco. I have everything now, apart possibly from some salad leaves that I may need in a day or two. 

It wasn't too bad when I got to Aldi at 8am, but Tesco was starting to fill up when I was leaving there around 9.30. I am now taking the view that if we don't have it in, we do without. 

Bear was awesome. My back is playing up and my knee keeps giving way. Bless him, he got all the fizzy pop and water out of the car - and the car boot was full! He was sooo good about doing things for me. He's grown so much over the last month. The jeans that sat easily on his trainers with a little bit of spare at the start of September are now over his ankles. I took a really good pic of him at the dentist. He was wearing his black hoodie with the hood over his head and falling foward with a black fabric mask and he looked like an awesome ninja. I won't share as not only has he not given permission, but his expression is clearly 'I am done with having my picture taken, mother'. The dentist wasn't too bad. He needed a couple of tiny fillings, but was otherwise fine. 

I picked up the fresh peppers that I had forgotten at the Aldi near the dentist, then I headed home. 

And if we haven't got it now - tough!

Writing stuff - the series of short pieces continues here. I've made a separate page on my website which was good as it made me check. I don't think that all my pages were visible, but hopefully you can see them all now. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the shops to be quieter than of late. I didn't like crowds before Covid and like them even less now. You would think people would be a little better about personal space. Sigh.
    I didn't have a good night either last night. We were at daughter's and husband was snoring something terrible after some drinks. I ended up on the sofa!

    ReplyDelete