Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

Misty

Sharon - sending hugs. It is so hard when the anxiety bites. I haven't found a way of turning it off either. One thing that helped me was bear finding his kit. The compulsory lanyard that he is supposed to always wear was with it. Bear was so blase about it, and I was fretting myself to pieces! Seriously, I hope you find little things to help. With the latest wave, I use a mask all the time in shops still, I never got out of the habit, though I don't really enjoy it. I always put my own sanitiser on when I get back to the car as well. Lets hope that this passes us by.

I popped into Morrisons after dropping bear off and picked up a few last bits. I've practically nothing to get now. I just need the steaks. I filled up the cooler that I can plug into the car with the frozen stuff and I swear that the freezer winced when I finally shut the door. I'm pretty sure that I will need frozen peas before the end of the holiday, but we can manage. I bung frozen peas in curries, casseroles and all sorts. 

I was barely home before I was out again. Bear had a half day so I was picking him up at lunchtime. The car park was absolutely rammed full! I barely found a corner! I have no idea how the shopping will go over the next few weeks. 

Now we are all hanging out together, we have the fire on and it's nice and quiet. Long may this last. 

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment