Pages

Friday 24 December 2021

Magical Time

Davey - thank you, I'm feeling a lot better.

Drink has been taken, but I feel that it's not just the rum talking. I'm feeling relaxed and calm and content. We watched A Muppet Christmas Carol this afternoon, which I swear I could recite now, but it wouldn't be Christmas without it. Bear had an early night, and I have all his Christmas presents wrapped. Everything is ready for tomorrow and all is quiet. I'm watching the Google Santa tracker and, at the time of typing, he's in the Balkans. 

Now that bear is mid teens (he will be 15 in a few days!) there isn't so much to wrap. We got him a few bits and put some money in a card. It's still sort of magical. It's been a lovely, relaxed, calm day and I hope I get the same tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a wonderful, magical, restoring Christmas.

Hugs and good health to all. 


1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling a bit better. I felt so anxious and stressed this whole week but today was nice as most was done. I went for a really long walk and took some photos. Was really lovely to just get out of my head for a while. Hope you and the family have a lovely day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete