Pages

Monday 27 December 2021

Still Can't Move

I am still overstuffed. I got far too much food in again. Mind you, it's less than last year. 

It's been a quiet day. I overslept, then I took bear to visit my brother and his partner. It was great to see them. Their oldest dog is starting to look a little frail, and the muzzle is becoming almost white. I called quickly into Tesco (no decent mark downs) and then home to make dinner before bear went climbing. 

Writing stuff - today's snippet is here. I've also thinned out the writing blog so that only one version of each story or poem appears. I am a little ashamed that I repeated myself so much. There are still over two hundred entries on there, but some of them are book reviews. I'm working on some other ideas which I will share if they work out. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment