Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

I Need More Lists

Wherethejourneytakesme - I'm sure that your granddaughter would enjoy the kit. It cost £9.99 and I took a pic of the contents.


There is the wire frame which can be re-used, the pompom makers in three sizes, which are sure to be a hit with young crafters and they seem sturdy enough for a decent amount of wear, plus the ribbon and yarn. It is much better value for money in my opinion than the £2.20 I paid for the Tesco 'make your own bunting' kit, although it did give me a few ideas. This is how far I have got. I just have to glue the felt dots on the right bits and hang the fabric pieces on the ribbon. 


I've got some bits done today, but less than I had hoped. I've done some work sorting through my laptop. I counted and it had 153 icons on the desktop. I've managed to reduce it a little, but I've some way to go. I've also done quite a bit of writing stuff (see below). Then I dropped off some stuff to a former neighbour (scary driving) before picking up bear. 

I used a list, and I got a lot of it done by working through that list, but I think that I can use it better. I don't have so much time at home. I can't see the school run taking much less than three hours out of my day tomorrow, and I won't be getting a walk. 

I also need to work on what I'm supposed to cook. Bear does not like Quorn. DH and I like Quorn. Bear has been refusing to eat dinner because he has eaten at school. This means that DH and I have been eating Quorn without him. Bear now says that he doesn't want to eat much at school as it isn't healthy. I stopped off at Tesco this afternoon after pick up to get petrol and while I did that bear nipped in and picked up something he fancied for dinner. He could have had almost anything and he picked up a tuna salad. I don't know where I went right. I'm going to have to work around fresh and healthy eating for bear while sneaking the huge Quorn mountain (delivered this weekend) into DH and I's meals. 

Writing stuff - I'm planning to add some chatty non-fiction pieces to the blog, starting in the New Year. It's to keep movement and interest and hopefully be entertaining. I drafted a couple this afternoon and I've started afresh with the plan for the newsletter. I will almost certainly be taking down some pieces as I go, to convert to books, so dip in and have a browse if you feel like it. I'm not exactly sure when they'll be taken down, but probably before March. I'll give more notice nearer the time. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm with Bear - I am not a Quorn fan! I use brown lentils as a substitute for meat recipes that use mince meat like Shepherds Pie, Bolognese etc.
    Pom pom kit looks really good.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a lot of icons on the computer! I still haven't made a list. I need to as nothing is getting done. It seems all I can do right now is keep up with helping with Jane's house and that takes such a lot of work that by the time I'm done I'm tired out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 153 icons!!!! I would have forgotton what I was looking for before I found it!! Keep warm and eat Quorn. Valxxx

    ReplyDelete