Pages

Friday 3 December 2021

Small Success

 Wherethejourneytakesme - I've taken that advice

Sharon - I've got the binder that I really need to get back to. It makes things so much easier. I'll dust it out later.

I had a shocking night last night, with lots of nightmares and very little sleep. I finished off the Christmas bunting. It's okay I suppose, but I feel like it's £2.20 I'll never see again. I also did a little on the rug thingy, which is chipping away at an older project. I'm too tired to do any more of it tonight. I feel flattened.


I managed a walk this morning. I hoped to wake myself up, but it didn't work. I was mainly looking out for more like the little door, but I didn't find anything. Most of the leaves seem to have been shake loose and are over the ground.



I came across what happens if you get strong winds while there are still leaves on the branches. I meant to take another pic to show all the leaves. It must have landed with a heck of a crash.


I tried to take a nap, failed, and I've been drifting every since. I plan to have a stiff drink followed by an early night. I'll start again tomorrow.

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute string of bunting my granddaughter would like it. Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight. x

    ReplyDelete