Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Start of the Holidays

Sharon - I hope that you've had better sleep. As for the Winter Solstice thingy, it's just from a template on Canva. It's a graphics site with some free basics canva.com. I have to admit that I struggle with it. I suspect that you will have better luck if you try. Some people seem to understand how things fit together to look good. I am not one of them.

DH is finally on leave so we can now hang out, relax and enjoy the holidays. There is a ridiculous amount of food in and a certain amount of alcohol and I'm looking forward to enjoying it.

Tonight bear and I had mince and mash while DH had his favourite pasta bake. It's not the most glamorous or Christmassy, but it's one of our favourite meals and we all feel warmed by it. And speaking of warmed, I turned our heating down. We're not used to it and it was getting a little too much. Sometimes it's better to snuggle in a shawl or blanket. 

Writing stuff - As I mentioned, I'm putting more chatty pieces up, and there is one here about our Christmas traditions. I probably won't link to them after today, just the fiction, but you can catch up when you like. I'll also start pulling down a lot of the older fiction over the holidays, so now is a good time to browse. The main site is here

Hugs and good health to all.

(Another practice with Canva)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time being with your family and enjoying time together!

    ReplyDelete