Pages

Saturday 18 December 2021

Cosy Day

Today we have spent it hanging out together. Bear has got a new truck driving game, or a new add on or something, and DH was, I think, just glad to relax. 

I was considering going out later on for some bits of shopping, but it was far too misty. I will go if I have to, for the school run, for example, but it's silly to add to traffic when the visibility is bad if you don't have to.

And I have been so energised that I slept for half of the afternoon, which I practically never do! What is worse, I was listening to the audio of The Horse, the Wheel and Language and I believe there was something about neolithic and bronze age mass migrations so goodness only knows how that will turn up when I dream. 

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment