Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Something of a Pause

I've been crippled by a panic attack today. I tried going for a drive, which helped a little, but I could really do without it.

In some ways, I'll be sort of glad when things go back to the every day stuff. We haven't had a proper meal today, just bits of this and that plus one of the spare Christmas puds. I think if I can get into some sort of rhythm after New Year then it will really help. I'm making tentative plans about tomorrow. I daren't risk sharing them, but I'll let you know how I get on.

DH got me an amazing Steampunk notebook for Christmas, and I'm wondering how best to use it. I really need to actually use it, but I want to use it for something awesome. I may use it for planning writing stuff. I can bung it in my handbag and refer to it easily.

Speaking of handbags, mine is looking a little worn around the corners. I bought it for £4 a few years ago, and it has been thrown into the car, the boot and various corners every since. It's lasted really well, and I suspect that it may have been a Cath Kidston or a Cath Kidston second because there was no label but the lining is definitely her style of fabric. Her purses last forever. I've been checking eBay but haven't seen anything. At the moment I can hold out for something weird, but not too weird, that's small to carry but has the capacity of a shipping container. I can wait. 

EBay is always fun to browse at this time of year. I've been putting 'unwanted' in the search bar and it's surprising how many 'unwanted' presents are listed. I wonder how many are genuine.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment