Pages

Friday 14 January 2022

Another Day, Another Ouch

I would like to go without any more ouches just for a little while. Yesterday I jarred my hip and now I can't walk properly. I've pottered around a little, but I don't feel that I've achieved much.

I only managed to take one photo. Some mornings I drop bear off near a friend who I'm not allowed to meet at all and sometimes we wait in the car until he's read to go out to the rendezvous which I'm not supposed to know about. They always meet early, and this morning, as I was waiting, there was a lovely glow in the sky at the start of dawn.


It's not a brilliant picture, but it felt so peaceful.

I made dinner, but I was stiff. I think tomorrow I won't allow myself to sit for too long and hopefully that will allow a certain amount of movement.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. I like your photo. I'm always in awe of people who can capture sunrises ... I'm not organised enough to try at that time in the morning!

    I hope your hip feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really pretty photo. The colours are so calming. I love that time of morning. Lol at Bear. He's at that stage, isn't he? I think for a while my kids would rather pretend I was invisible, now they call all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your hip is feeling better! Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete