Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 Wherethejourneytakesme - Happy New Year

Sharon - Happy New Year. That sounds like an awesome idea. You deserve to find joy in your life.

Happy New Year to all reading!

I bought a very basic handbag from eBay. It's nothing particularly special, but it is bigger. I am accumulating a lot of notebooks. I want to carry a shopping list notebook, a notebook to record purchases and a sort of to-do notebook. It's not a proper to-do list, instead it's a book which I can keep close and use to organise my day. You know, a list of things that I would like to accomplish that day, in an order. I can cross stuff off, rearrange things, and help keep things straight in my mind. It may go something like, 1 school drop off, 2 pick up veggies, 3, ring dentist, 4, washing, 5, prep dinner, 6, pick up... etc etc

I'm hoping that it works to help me remember things I also need to do. I need a fuller to-do list but that can go in my working binder. 

It's been a funny sort of day. DH made a lovely lunch and then we have basically spent time together and just enjoyed each other's company. I had been rummaging around and found a blanket I started a long time ago, so I've been knitting while watching bear play computer games and listening to DH's comments. It's been a great start to the year. I hope everyone else had a start just as relaxing.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment