Pages

Thursday 27 January 2022

Grumbling On

Cherie - I need to get to a library. Unfortunately there isn't one local so it would mean a journey to the centre of Leeds - scary! I'll be honest, the reviewing process helps the writing process, and it all muddles into 'writing stuff'.

Eileen - thank you!

I am still feeling fragile. I am still staying within staggering distance of a bathroom. This has meant more time for writing stuff, so I'm taking it as a win.

I couldn't get a proper picture of the thing that made me smile the most. I was driving to pick up bear and there was sunshine through the trees and a sense that spring could be close. As I went over one particular hill, I could see dark clouds over the Pennines though I was driving in bright sunlight and it felt like a type of story. When I finally stopped I took a pic of the trees in the car park. 

I wish I could have caught the light and shade but I was a little too shaky and cold to get out of the car. I also got some knitting done while I was there. I felt very relaxed. And that has been my day - sunshine and writing stuff.

Hugs and good health to all. 


4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad you saw something that made you smile. It sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the picture you have taken though. You have a good eye and can 'see' promising images so stick at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had sunshine, today. Hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a library card why not go online to the library?

    ReplyDelete