Pages

Sunday 2 January 2022

First Epic Fail of the New Year

For some reason I was so tired today that I was pretty much failing to function. I could barely keep my eyes open, but I couldn't manage a nap. My 'to-do' list of the day is pretty much untouched. I can reuse it for tomorrow.

Bear and DH seem to have had a good day and, all in all, it's been pretty relaxed. I used up the second half of the extremely cut price minced lamb I got before Christmas which I browned with mushrooms, onions, olives, preserved peppers, peas and gravy, served with mashed potato. It convinced bear to eat properly among all the snacking. We still have ridiculous amounts of snacks and goodies in, though, so I'm going to have to be cunning to get nutrition into him. Also, it looks like he will be going in to school next term. The school were undecided, I think, before Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that he did end up learning from home again. This means that I have to have a long think about what I can make sure that is in so that bear will actually eat healthy food. 

I'm too tired to work it out right now.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment