Pages

Sunday 16 January 2022

Lack of Willpower

 Sharon - the fog makes things magical. 

Deborah - it's great to see you! Come in and make yourself at home!

Eileen - thank you. It felt like there should be stories.

Today has been a quiet sort of day. I've done some washing (on a Sunday!) and a little ironing and some knitting. Meanwhile we have been wonderful and toastie hanging out together with the huge candle. It's getting to the end now, though. Once we have got through the Christmas stash, which may take some time, I think I may look for something larger, and a marble slab to stand it on!

I remembered to take some pics of the blanket. Here it is.



I think it's around five foot by three foot, or maybe three and a half. It could certainly work on a child's bed, or even across an adult bed. If I had maybe done another few rows it would have been a little bigger, but I couldn't face another stitch. 


That's all the yarn that was left. It would have maybe managed another three or four inches, but I was thoroughly sick of it. At the moment, it's looking like it could end up on my bed. It's a nice weight, but not very soft.

Today I have been working on a jacket for me, to keep  me a little warm when driving. I'm also layering up a lot more in the house as I turn the heating down, and it will be so useful. I started it a little while ago, but I want to get it finished now.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blanket! I love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket looks lovely and warm and that's another project completed. You're doing well so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blanket! I think you made it a good size - not too big, not too small. :)

    ReplyDelete